Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Love it

This is animated well, voice acting is great, and the humor is creative and original. I added this to my favorites.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Sweeeeeeeeet

This was awesome, but in addition even the credits were awesome since you used music by Ratt. One of my favorite bands.

Lego Crazy Train Lego Crazy Train

Haha

Woulda been better if you did more of the song, but definitely made me laugh!

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Fun game and thanks for using my song!

I played though the entire game and found it very entertaining. I was happy to hear my song used in it, especially since it felt appropriate for the environment.

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

Fun, but a bit short

I liked the music, it sounds like it's inspired by Iron Maiden. Just so happens I really like Iron Maiden.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Sweet

Pretty cool. I clicked randomize for the radio and a song that I made came up. Is the radio truly random or is it a list of preselected songs?

-Arcade Punk- -Arcade Punk-

I've picked at songs too much and destroyed them beyond repair. Not that they were any good in the first place.

Crab Monarchy Crab Monarchy

Where did you get those orchestral hits? They sound neat.

ClimbLadders responds:

They are from SGM soundfont v2.01 and crisis 3.0 Soundfont. The most dominate ones are from sgm. 1 hit from each, and 1 impact from sgm (most dominate)

End of the Universe End of the Universe

The idea is there, but the implementation can use work. The sounds used are a bit bland, the melodies aren't attention-grabbing, and the track felt like it stayed in place the whole time. At least the kick stands out thanks to some solid sidechaining.

MrSmash64 responds:

Thanks for the review! I'll keep this in mind because this is great advice!