-Arcade Punk- -Arcade Punk-

I've picked at songs too much and destroyed them beyond repair. Not that they were any good in the first place.

Crab Monarchy Crab Monarchy

Where did you get those orchestral hits? They sound neat.

ClimbLadders responds:

They are from SGM soundfont v2.01 and crisis 3.0 Soundfont. The most dominate ones are from sgm. 1 hit from each, and 1 impact from sgm (most dominate)

End of the Universe End of the Universe

The idea is there, but the implementation can use work. The sounds used are a bit bland, the melodies aren't attention-grabbing, and the track felt like it stayed in place the whole time. At least the kick stands out thanks to some solid sidechaining.

MrSmash64 responds:

Thanks for the review! I'll keep this in mind because this is great advice!

Virtual Magnet Virtual Magnet

The sound is solid, but the mixing could be better.

Forest of Dreams Forest of Dreams

This could be the first minute of a song that builds up to a huge orchestral climax.

Grandvision responds:

I was imagininng something along the lines of that.

RiffRaff-Metaljonus RiffRaff-Metaljonus

I personally prefer less vicious metal, but this is really good guitar-playing and solid mixing.

Metaljonus responds:

Hey thanks dude! I did'nt know this was on the front page haha!

{dj-N} Crystallizer {dj-N} Crystallizer

Teach me dubstep please.

Ominous Choir Ominous Choir

Which synthesizer has this choir sound?

samulis responds:

I can't remember man, it's been like three years and I don't think I have the project file anymore anyway. :/

Tecmo Super Bowl Medly Tecmo Super Bowl Medly

Love this game!

Wow, this is amazing! I used to play this game all the time when I was a kid. The music in the game is great, and you really did a good job with a metal remake. Fived and favorited.

-Burst!- -Burst!-

Yeah

It's a DnB track with a cool rhythm that is also musically complex. Really nothing to complain about, since the entire song is stellar. Hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions:

What tool did you use for the orchestral sounds? I'm interested in incorporating more orchestral sounds into my own electronic music.

Also, how did you make that cool whooshing noise from 3:02 to 3:03? I want to improve my filtering skills.