Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Fun game and thanks for using my song!

I played though the entire game and found it very entertaining. I was happy to hear my song used in it, especially since it felt appropriate for the environment.

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

Fun, but a bit short

I liked the music, it sounds like it's inspired by Iron Maiden. Just so happens I really like Iron Maiden.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Sweet

Pretty cool. I clicked randomize for the radio and a song that I made came up. Is the radio truly random or is it a list of preselected songs?

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Wow

Most creative game I've ever played. The ending was AMAZING! And the metaphor totally works.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome game

The only minor issue that I have with this game is that the slower and more powerful characters are far superior to the faster and weaker characters. Otherwise the game is awesome.

Red Invasion 1.3 Red Invasion 1.3

Nice job

The game is entertaining and the first song is awesome.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Lolz

Took me almost 1600 deaths haha. I just HAD to beat this game, I'm going to bed now. Guy who created the game, how many deaths did it take you?

A How To Tutorial On HTML A How To Tutorial On HTML

Good tutorial

Nice job, and thanks for using my music! Audio quality could be a little better though.

Pixellator responds:

I still don't know how to make the audio better, I'll get to work on that.

OrbMania OrbMania

Cool game

Be sure to use my music again if you make a sequel!

knugen responds:

I can't make any promises, but I'll make sure to look into your other songs if I do make one ;D

Cannonbeat Redux Cannonbeat Redux

Cool Idea

This is fun and original, took me a few tries to get to my song :)