View Profile Anth0n

16 Movie Reviews

Love it

This is animated well, voice acting is great, and the humor is creative and original. I added this to my favorites.

Sweeeeeeeeet

This was awesome, but in addition even the credits were awesome since you used music by Ratt. One of my favorite bands.

You used the Radical Highway song

I love that song. Plus the animation was entertaining.

Lemon-guy responds:

I did? the ony music I used was vengence is mine, His world zebrahead and pursut from pheonix wright

15 Game Reviews

Fun game and thanks for using my song!

I played though the entire game and found it very entertaining. I was happy to hear my song used in it, especially since it felt appropriate for the environment.

Fun, but a bit short

I liked the music, it sounds like it's inspired by Iron Maiden. Just so happens I really like Iron Maiden.

Sweet

Pretty cool. I clicked randomize for the radio and a song that I made came up. Is the radio truly random or is it a list of preselected songs?

170 Audio Reviews

I've picked at songs too much and destroyed them beyond repair. Not that they were any good in the first place.

The idea is there, but the implementation can use work. The sounds used are a bit bland, the melodies aren't attention-grabbing, and the track felt like it stayed in place the whole time. At least the kick stands out thanks to some solid sidechaining.

MrSmash64 responds:

Thanks for the review! I'll keep this in mind because this is great advice!

The sound is solid, but the mixing could be better.

Hey I'm Anthony and I basically just make music that I like to call my own style.

Anthony Salvato @Anth0n